10 ways to practice mindfulness
1. Journal-about what you are thinking and feeling in this moment without judgement.
2. Listen to or play music- and really zoom into and feel the rhythm....dance if you want to.
3. Say a positive affirmation or mantra that is kind and compassionate. Repeat it until you believe it.
4. Express gratitude for the things you are grateful for.
5. Stretch or do yoga and notice the sensations in your body.
6. Draw, doodle or colour and focus on the process not the end result.
7. Sit with your emotions and remember that they are like visitors passing through.
8.Unplug from technology and go outside, explore nature, go for a walk, just get some fresh air.
9. Focus on 3 things you see, hear and smell, this will help you feel grounded.
10. JUST BREATHE to return to the here and now.